Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nareshthavidishetty
Creator III
Creator III

Differentiate by Buttons or listbox

Hi,

We were having the sales data for different stores and each store is categorise into 2 types one is App initiated and App not-initiated.

Here i want to create buttons for initiated stores.

In the below stores only the stores 83,84,86,34,118,2,12 were App initiated stores .

Here i need to create two buttons or listbox so that if i select App Initiated it will shows the initiated stores and same for App  not-initiated stores.

Stores: 

Thanks..

9 Replies
marcus_sommer

You could create an additionally categorizing field for this, for example:

if(match(Stores, 83,84,86,34,118,2,12), 'App initiated', 'not App initiated') as StoreCluster

- Marcus

avinashelite

if you have the details for App initiated stores and App not-initiated stores then I would suggest you to create a flag for the same in the script and use it in the front end .

how you will identified the App initiated stores and App not-initiated stores ?

nareshthavidishetty
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi,

PFA for sample data.

We have data for App initiated only from that need to differentiated.

Thanks..

avinashelite

I would see the sheet name Initiated but could not find the store_id, if you know the exact sheet name and column then try like this

LOAD Store_ID

from

Initiated sheet ;

Store_Information:

LOAD *,

if(exist(Store_ID,Store_Id),'App initiated', 'not App initiated') as Store_info

nareshthavidishetty
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks! Marcus it's working but i need this dynamically, so that every time no need to do it manually.

@ Avinash

Can you please check once the logic you provided.Below is the result am getting when i put it in Edit Script.

Untitled.png

Thanks..

avinashelite

In the Initiated sheet which is the store_Id field ??? is the Location is store_id ??? could you please confirm this info 

nareshthavidishetty
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Yeah i have renamed Location into store_id in the Initiated sheet and then i have use the logic.

Thanks..

avinashelite

Ok then don't rename the Location field and try like this

LOAD Location as LC

from

Initiated sheet ;

Store_Information:

LOAD *,

if(exist(LC,Store_Id),'App initiated', 'not App initiated') as Store_info

you should retain the order of load

marcus_sommer

Quite common for such tasks is the use of Mapping … and not the geographical kind. But like you see (with match or exists) there are also others ways possible.

- Marcus