Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
divya_anand
Creator III
Creator III

Set back the field value when moved out of a tab.

Hi guys,

There is a requirement where I need to clear all date selections when I move from tab1 to tab2. And I want the date fields to be set back(with the values that were selected when moved from tab1 to tab2) when I move from tab2 to tab1.

Note: 1. There are 3 fields with respect to date: Year, Month and Day.    

4 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Create a bookmark to store the selection. Then add a Replace Bookmark action to the OnLeaveSheet trigger of tab1. Use the bookmark you just create for the Bookmark setting of the action. Next add a Clear All action. Then add a Apply Bookmark action to the OnActivateSheet trigger of tab1. Use the same bookmark for the Bookmark setting of the action.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
divya_anand
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Gysbert,

But I have more than 2 tabs in my dashboard, Just for the sake of simplicity I explained with only 2 tabs. Say I have 6 tabs, the date field must be cleared on activation of only tab4. When I move back from tab4 to any other tabs the selections must be set back.

How do I do this... any idea?

Thank you.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Same way as described above.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
divya_anand
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Does this work on Accesspoint as well? Because, this implementation is working for me on the server, but not working on Accesspoint - When I move out of a tab, the selections are getting deselected.