Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Dashboard needs reloaded to show all data every time I open it.

Hey,

Anyone come across this issue before? I open my dashboard and it displays my data. Only, it is missing data... I hit reload and it shows the missing data. I save, and then re-open and I have to reload it again to show this data. I have only seen this behaviour with Section Access set up where I set restricted permissions to test, but upon reloading can see all the data. Save, close, and restrictions would be applied.

Regards

-Stuar-t

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

You need to remove the section access or to adjust them so that no data reduction happened if you opened the application.

- Marcus

View solution in original post

2 Replies
marcus_sommer

You need to remove the section access or to adjust them so that no data reduction happened if you opened the application.

- Marcus

Not applicable
Author

Thanks, issue resolved. It was indeed Section Access settings that were causing the issue.

Upon reloading a dashboard, the effects of section access were removed until it was closed and re-opened. I changed my permissions as I was supposed to see that information and I can now see it all the time.