Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Expression problem !

Hi everybody,

I just start working on QLIK and im brand new to this community, so please expect some obvious questions
I
want to build an operationnal report to follow tickets.

I started to follow created/canceled tickets based on their creation date, per week.

Old:

X-Asis(Bottom) -> Week(Creation date)

Expressions :

Number ot new tickets : count (ticket)

Number of canceled tickets : -count({<[Macro statut]={'70-NOT DONE'}>} Ticket)

(nb : it didnt work with -count(if(Macro statut]='70-NOT DONE', Ticket) ? )

And it worked just fine.

But since i want to mix different dates (creation date, delivery date, etc.)  in the future i decided to create a new island week date "Period"  (Create Chart Dimension from Two Fields Value. | Qlik Community ) and use is as X asis.

New:

X-Asis(Bottom): Period

Number ot new tickets:count( if(Period=CreatedWeek, Ticket))

But i am not able to count the number of canceled tickets. I tried many way of writing it like:

- mixing set analysis and if condition : -count(if(Period=CreatedWeek), {<[Macro statut]={'70-NOT DONE'}>} Ticket)

- expanding set analysis : -count({<[Macro statut]={'70-NOT DONE'}, Period=CreatedWeek>} Ticket)

- many others combination like trying to put the if() before the count(), etc...

But none of them worked. I guess im missing something..

Thanks you for your help.

Regards

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sylvian, if you want to use more than one date field, I think that you have to use canonical calendar to do it:

Canonical Date

Regards!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sylvian, if you want to use more than one date field, I think that you have to use canonical calendar to do it:

Canonical Date

Regards!