Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smusayev
Contributor II
Contributor II

Converting Pie Chart To Gauge Help

Hello

I have a pie chart that I would like to convert to gauge and wanted to know if its possible. 

I have the following Columns

Column Name:                                               Medication

Row (can have any of the following):                 A, B, C, etc..

Column Name:                                               Confirm Status - Patient Level

Row (can have any of the following):                 Yes, No, Partial   

Column Name:                                               Confirm Status - Account Level

Row (can have any of the following):                 1, 0

Accounr #MedsConfirm Patient LevelConfirm Account Level
m1aYes1
m1bYes
m1cYes
m22aYes1
m22bNo
v55aNo1
v55bNo

An account can have multiple medications.  The logic is that per account, a medication can have a confirm status of Yes, No, or Partial,   (which is under Confirm Status - Patient Level column).

To group all of the account and their confirm status, we assigned a 1 for all account with the same number. 

My Pie Chart has the following Dimension and Measures

Dimension:  =[Confirm Status - Patient Level]

Measure = Sum([Confirm Status - Account Level])/Sum(Total [Confirm Status - Account Level])

I would like to convert into a gauge in order to see rate of only "Yes"  percentage rate.

Please help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
danansell42
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Salamon

Use the same dimension and for the measure use the following:

Sum({<[Confirm Status - Patient Level]={'Yes'}>} [Confirm Status - Account Level])/Sum(Total [Confirm Status - Account Level])

Format the number to a % and make sure you change the Range limits Min and Max to 0 and 1

Thanks

Dan

View solution in original post

2 Replies
danansell42
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Salamon

Use the same dimension and for the measure use the following:

Sum({<[Confirm Status - Patient Level]={'Yes'}>} [Confirm Status - Account Level])/Sum(Total [Confirm Status - Account Level])

Format the number to a % and make sure you change the Range limits Min and Max to 0 and 1

Thanks

Dan

smusayev
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you,