Your apps can't be larger than 25 MB and the total of what you can store (apps + data files) can't be larger than 250MB. If your apps stay within those limits then you can upload them. If they don't then you can either upgrade to Cloud Plus or make your customers install Qlik Sense Desktop on a machine and provide them with your demo apps.
Thanks, so: "data storage" refers to QS data separately stored in FileName.qvd (QVD)?
If we process the demos such that QVF doesn't include data but it's stored (STORE...) in a separate file, then given that the apps (all total) < 25 MB and data all apps total under this cloud account <250MB, the solution works fine?
You can find some information on this page:
- Create or upload Qlik Sense Apps
- Share with up to 5 others
- Fully interact with Apps
- Automatically optimized by device
- Completely Free (Max app size 25 MB, Max total storage 250 MB)
- Upgrade to Qlik Sense Cloud Plus for additional capacity
If you need more information then perhaps you should contact your Qlik or Qlik Partner account manager.