Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adambrian
Contributor III
Contributor III

how to open qlik sense

Hi all,

I'm new to Qlik Sense.. Can I  open qlik sense desktop  from other laptop in same local network with link: http://[ip-address]:4848/hub‌?

Or there is another way to open the qlik sense from other laptop ? Should we use mashup ? IIS server ?

Thanks

Adam

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jayaseelan
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

I think it is not possible to open qlik sense desktop in another laptop.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
jayaseelan
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

I think it is not possible to open qlik sense desktop in another laptop.

danansell42
Creator III
Creator III

You could do a remote desktop connection to the other laptop and run that way

Not applicable

hi,

when u want to use qlik sense on other PCs/Laptops I think u need the Server version.

But keep in mind that sense run in sessions so when u do something in a dash on laptop1 user in laptop 2 will not see it till u save it and user of laptop 2 open the project again!

Also check out the support chat at startpage of Qlik for company based help!

hope i helped.

ramkrishna86
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Adam,

Since qliksense is free you can install desktop developer version on other system and publish it on centralised server. You can share .QVF file in App folder in another system if you want to develop using both systems.

Thanks,

Ram Krishna

adambrian
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi All,

Thanks for your responds, I thought has a way to open qlik sense from another laptop under same network..

Thanks,

Adam

jayaseelan
Creator III
Creator III

Is possible when you have qlik server instead of qlik sense desktop in your laptop.

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

HI Adam,

If you are looking for free sharing and usage of Qlik Sense apps - you may be interested in Qlik Sense Cloud.

New to Qlik Sense Cloud Videos

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik