Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pnowicki
Creator
Creator

Qlik Sense Rest Api connector with Adaptive Planning

Has anyone used Qlik Sense Rest API connector to connect to Adaptive Planning?  I'm working on it now and could use some help setting up the connection.  Thanks!

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Paul,

Maybe this video can will help you.

QlikView - REST Connector - YouTube

Not applicable

‌Thanks Jose, but I already use the rest api connector extensively. What I'm looking for is someone who has experience wirh the integration with Adaptive Planning since my xml post connection is only returning the response header and not the data tables. The same xml script works in a separate api tool so not sure why it doesn't work in Qlik sense.

j_puri_6601
Contributor II
Contributor II

its got to do with the connection settings, how the X509 certificate is being authenticated.

Uncheck autodetectResponseType, set useWindowsAuthentication to false, forceAuthenticationType to true and few other ones that you see - I got it working by setting these up and calling the adaptive REST API methods.

You'll know you got it right when you see the adaptive tables (exposed by the relevant method call you made) in the windows that follows the settings window.

abm_trevor
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi Jasleen

I wonder if you would be able to publish a screen shot of your REST settings in Qlik?  I am having no success at all in calling any of the Adaptive Planning methods.

Any advice to get me started would be appreciated!

Thanks

Trevor

kswindlehurst
Contributor III
Contributor III

Did anyone get this working with Adaptive?   Care to post your connection settings if so?

Thanks

j_puri_6601
Contributor II
Contributor II

Here's what worked for me in QlikView. I'm repurposing the QVD in sense but these settings can be replicated in QlikSense as well....

Adaptive_REST_Settings.png

HTH