Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QlikSense with SAP BW Connectors

Hello friends,

i use to develope with qlikview and i am new to qliksense. now i have to install and configurate the qlik sap connector with qliksense.

how can i use the sap bw connectors with sense? i can only find the sap-sql-connector in my qliksense desktop client. i can t find the sap-bw-extractor-connector, sap-bw-olap-connector and all the other bw-connectors. is there no visual integration for that connectors?

is the only posibility to make the configuration of the sap-extractor-connector for the extractor of an infocube in qlikview and copy the code to qliksense?

thanks in advance

2 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Bastian,

Thanks for your question. We do not have the corresponding GUI for those connectors just yet, they are on the roadmap.

What I am told is that if you have the SAP/BW for QlikView - installed on the Qlik Sense system, you can put the Qlik Sense system in to legacy mode Disabling standard mode ‒ Qlik Sense

This will allow you to use the script to connect to SAP/BW - as if you were using QlikView. I described it here in this video:

Qlik SAP SQL Connector

Video Index: New to Qlik Sense Videos

Let me know how you do.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

Hi Community, locating settings file was easy but the once opened in notepad I don't have any options to change StandardReload=1 to StandardReload=0. This is all I get, any ideas please? I downloaded QlikSAP x64Setup.exe last week but find no evidence of it on my machine any longer either?

TIA, Emma Mercer (using project logon for Data Analytics Evaluation)