Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
berryandcherry6
Creator II
Creator II

Chart not resizing in report in Qliksense 3.0

Hi,

I have upgraded to qliksense 3.0, But when i take a pdf or run a report the table is not getting resized, because of this last rows in tables are getting lost.

Can any body help on this? or is this a issue in qlik 3.0?

Any help is appreciated.

8 Replies
arulsettu
Master III
Master III

can you post the screen shot of the pdf?

berryandcherry6
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Capture.PNG

In above image after completions i have completion rate row. but i am not able to see these in pdf and report, i can view only by scrolling table in qliksense sheets.

arulsettu
Master III
Master III

i had a same issue. AFAIK qlik sense is taking snapshot of the object and pasting into pdf. if you entire table into pdf you need to expand the chart and take into pdf. i dont get any solution for this..

berryandcherry6
Creator II
Creator II
Author

But in qliksense 2.1.1.0 it was working fine in pdf and reporting. Is this a issue in Qlik 3.0?

arulsettu
Master III
Master III

facing similar issue in 2.2  and 3.0

dont know about 2.1

berryandcherry6
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Have you done any extra work around for that? So that all rows in table is visible. Or any idea on that?

ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

The export expectations are inline with the online help; Exporting a visualization ‒ Qlik Sense

"Only the visible part of the visualization will be exported. For example, if you export a table that has scroll bars you will get an image, or a PDF, that shows the scroll bars and the window area that they specify, but not the entire table."

Does this match your experience?

arulsettu
Master III
Master III

no i dont.. i thought developing extension is only way. but the issue is we need to keep a button for every object to export into pdf..