Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shashisingh
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik SAP Sql Connector Transports

Hi guys,

I've recently installed the Qlik SAP connector version 6.2 onto SAP basis version 731.(We make use of Qlik version 12 SR5 on Operating system Windows Server 2012) All has seemingly gone well apart from an issue with transports:

• The transports initially given to the SAP basis team to import were incorrect
  • We then supplied them with the correct transports and all went well
  • However when we try to remove the old transports we are receiving the following errors, kindly advise because we cannot connect to Qlik SAP SQL connector because the system is looking at the incorrect transports.

Kindly see the attachment.

6 Replies
Hakan_Ronningberg

Hi Zahier,

Normally there is no need to delete old connector transports because the latest transport overwrites the old Qlik objects. Are you sure the latest transport was imported correctly?

Otherwise you can contact the Qlik Support to get deletion transports which will remove the Qlik objects.

Best regards,

Hakan

shashisingh
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Hakan,

Thanks for the response.

I've received the transports from Qlik to remove the incorrect transports.

Unfortunately not all was deleted, that which remains is related to the objects:

E66K900064.

Kindly advise as to how to remove the remaining items, that is the objects.

Hakan_Ronningberg

Hi,

You have used the wrong deletion transport. For connector release 6.2, please use E66K900071 instead.

The QLIK Authorization objects and the Package QTQVC/QTDEV itself are not possible to delete with a transport. They don’t affect anything else in the SAP system if not deleted. However it is possible to delete them by performing the steps in the documentation that is attached to the deletion transports.

However if you are going to use the connector, there is no need to remove the QLIK Authorization objects and the Package QTQVC/QTDEV because they will be imported (and overwritten) with the latest connector transport.

Best regards,

Hakan

shashisingh
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Hakan,

Thanks for the prompt replies, could you perhaps send me the deletion transports for release 6.2, I've only received them for versions up to release 6.1.

This together with the documentation if possible.

Thanks.

Regards,

Zahier Kajee

Hakan_Ronningberg

Hi Zahier,

Please ask Qlik Support to contact me instead, and I will give them the latest deletion transport package including documentation!

Thanks,

Hakan

shashisingh
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Hakan,

Thanks for that, I'll ask them to contact you.

Thanks.