Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to export qlik sense object as pdf from iframe.

I am using a bar chart and pie chart qlik objects in my html page inside iframe.

I need to export the qlik sense objects as pdf.

How can I do this from my application?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mjm
Employee
Employee

Hello Willfin,

The functionality to export to PDF is only built in directly to the Qlik Sense client, meaning not when embedded into another site or portal. If you require this in an iframe, then this functionality (in my view) will need to be added manually via code within the HTML code, if at all possible.

I hope this answers your question. If so, please mark this answer as helpful and as answered

View solution in original post

5 Replies
mjm
Employee
Employee

Hello Willfin,

The functionality to export to PDF is only built in directly to the Qlik Sense client, meaning not when embedded into another site or portal. If you require this in an iframe, then this functionality (in my view) will need to be added manually via code within the HTML code, if at all possible.

I hope this answers your question. If so, please mark this answer as helpful and as answered

Not applicable
Author

I know this is an old thread, but for those that are using qlik sense > v2

With Qlik sense > 2.x, you can export when you right qlik on your embedded qlik app, but you need to expose your app, like so:

<iframe id="masterlist-iframe" src="<qlik.host.url>/sense/app/<qlik app id>/sheet/<qlik sheet id>/state/analysis/options/clearselections" style="border:none; height: 100%; width: 100%;"></iframe>

Then you can right click on your chart/table --> ... --> export.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I know this is an even older thread now, but doing it that way means exposing the whole qlik sheet. The problem is the lack of support for the right click context menu with the Single Configurator - I haven't yet seen any solutions unfortunately.

mell90
Contributor
Contributor

Hello ,

I have the same problem as you ..
Did you found a solution ? if yes 🙂 could you please share it with me .

thanks

Atrox
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Atrox_0-1679874786135.png

You can export objects in Qlik Sense to pdf, you need to add the following option to the URL of the iframe: 

&opt=ctxmenu&