I selected a Cauge
> go to > Appearance > Presentation >
- Select Use segments
- Drag The Scale (1) to customize your GOAL
- Clik the area after the threshold point to give it a color ,and the area below threshold to give it another color
- Select Gradient (2) to be Grading between the two colors.
- But Unfortunatly there is no option to color it by expression
Does this answer your Question ???
Thanks for your response, I appreciated.
Actually setting up the Gradient will not suit for my requirement. I want it to change the color of the area, from RED / GREEN depending on the Variable(ACTUAL / BUDGET).
You can also , add multiple ranges and multiple thresholds , or Limits
by pressing button Add Limit as in the pic,
and use Gradient at every Limit on its own
- you can use the expression at the Limit Value , for evaluation value , not for evaluating color,
this makes you do what you want in a reverse way
Clarifying my requirement.
I have an expression to set the Maximum Limit of the Gauge, (If ACTUAL is greater, MaxLimit is ACTUAL, if BUDGET is GREATER, MaxLimit is BUDGET).
Now I set a Limit in the Gauge(If ACTUAL is greater, limit is BUDGET, if BUDGET is GREATER, limit is ACTUAL).
Now about the color of Area in Gauge from Limit to MaxLimit. If the limit is ACTUAL, then color of the area should be RED and if the Limit is BUDGET then the color is GREEN.
The variables and expressions I used for my requirement is there in the .qvf