Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

Why my SET expression must select year=2014 then it can work ?

Hi All

My set expression as below :-

Sum({$<year = {$(=Max(year)-0)}, month = {"<=$(=Max({<year={$(=Max(year))}, sales = {'*'}>} month))"}>}distinct REVENUE_C)

When i not select any year , it should be able display the latest sales amount.

But it does not work like above , i need to select year=2014 , then it able to display the amount .

May i know where go wrong ?

Paul

10 Replies
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

my qvf

Anil_Babu_Samineni

The file is not opened, instead of that what is the target?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Anil

If user not select any year , it should display the sales amount . Now user need to click year = 2014 , then it can display the sales value.

Paul

Anil_Babu_Samineni

What are the diff b/w Sales Amount and Sales Value. And once user click the 2014 then we need to show only 2014 data for selection of Sales Value?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

try like this !!?

Sum({ 1 <year = {$(=Max(year)-0)}, month = {"<=$(=Max({<year={$(=Max(year))}, sales = {'*'}>} month))"}>}distinct REVENUE_C)

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

set.png

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Which Value is this?

Capture.PNG

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Sales amount and revenue and sales value all are same.

You are right , when user select 2014 it will display 2014 sales amount .

Paul Yeo

Director

www.tdstech.com<http://www.tdstech.com>

HP+6285883521036 Indo

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Why not fix for 2014 like this

Sum({<Year = {'2014'}>} [Sales Amount])