Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to make this Line Chart in Qlik Sense??

Untitled.jpg

How to make this line chart in Qlik Sense?? I have Runs, Over and Wicket for both of the teams...

8 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

What I can see if you need to create a Combo Chart, where you have Run as Dimension and 4 different Expression each one for North, South , Wicket North Fall, Wicket South Fall.

Out of which North and South will be a Line chart and Other two as Symbols.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
MK9885
Master II
Master II

You can use Run, North & South as Dimensions or add South & North as Alternate Dimension and then Wicket fall north & Wicket fall south as measures or alternate measures.

This way you'll have line graph with points on it.

See Image.

sunny_talwar

Would you be able to provide a sample so that we might be able to play around with it?

Not applicable
Author

North Team Bowling

Untitled1.jpg

South Team Bowling

Untitled2.jpg

It is a Sample Data... I want this to visualize like above mentioned chart...

Not applicable
Author

Which Chart or Extension i will use to execute this???

Not applicable
Author

I cant understand what u want to say... Can u please attach the Script for better understand.??

MK9885
Master II
Master II

Line Chart (default chart in Qlik Sense). Adding Alternate dimensions means it will work as a Cyclic group. Upload the xls file for your sample data and will try to build your requirement.

MK9885
Master II
Master II

Hello Souvik,

Please find the attachment. I've created a dummy data and maybe this is what you need?

FYI, you need to change Wickets, 'W' to numeric data like for W wicket use 1 and for W,W use 2 wickets and so on....

I used Line Chart to represent that data. I'm not sure if that is what you're looking for.

Thanks.