Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

RE:Sense Server issue

Hi ,

mto

I am facing the issue after installation of  2.0.2  version . When i open  QMc/QS hub.  the below Details is asking.

Previously it was working without asking any details?

1. I uninstalled and re installed  and services are running and i restrted my system also. 

what might be the isuue? can anny one suggest the right way to work?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Hi Chanty,

I am mentioning few Steps below ,Please tell me how many steps you have completed so I can know where do you stuck:

1. Latest .net frame work is installed in the machine. 

2. fully Installed Qlik Sense 3.0.2.

3. Please check all the services are working  or running as windows=> Run=> Services.msc=> Search of qlik there will be 5 Qlik Services.

4. your system is connected to a network or internet as this is the primary requirement of Qlik Sense 3.0.

5. Open QMC , this Microfost Edge browser will open and it will ask for license.

6. Apply the license details

7. then create stream , user and all

now question is what exactly issue is , what is the error message and on which step you got  stuck ?

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Not applicable

Hi Chanty,

First of all ,Please try to install the latest version of Qlik Sense Server, Secondly Can you please explain, Did you completed that licencing part? If yes, then is the domain appearing correct in the image which is hidden ? Again if yes ,Can you please let me know what happens when you enter the credentials ?

Please answer me so I can know what exactly issue is ?

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

thanks for your response. where can i get the lastest version to download the QS server?

Please share the link to download.?

Not applicable

Hi chanty,

Open this link and enter your credential :

http://us-d.demo.qlik.com/download/

Click to Qlik Sense on the left top corner then select 3.0.2 version which is the latest one and download it.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

yes. Rohit.  Downloaded for the same  . still same issue facing

Not applicable

Hi Chanty,

I am mentioning few Steps below ,Please tell me how many steps you have completed so I can know where do you stuck:

1. Latest .net frame work is installed in the machine. 

2. fully Installed Qlik Sense 3.0.2.

3. Please check all the services are working  or running as windows=> Run=> Services.msc=> Search of qlik there will be 5 Qlik Services.

4. your system is connected to a network or internet as this is the primary requirement of Qlik Sense 3.0.

5. Open QMC , this Microfost Edge browser will open and it will ask for license.

6. Apply the license details

7. then create stream , user and all

now question is what exactly issue is , what is the error message and on which step you got  stuck ?

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

Hi,

here am following the steps.

1)custom install

2)accept license

3)central node

4)install location

5)Choose Repository database superuser pasword

here what details i need to do?  will qlik Next without giving any details?

6)supper.PNG

Not applicable

Hi Chanty,

First of all always use administrator user for installation

Please enter your user credentials here ,its mandatory. Lets say you are installing Qlik Sense on a Machine and your machine is on AWS cloud so there must be a Domain Name. Now enter here Domain\administrator  the password  and move to next step.

If you are trying to Install in on local machine , Use localhost as Domain

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

I am installing on Local machine. 

which details i need to give?

Not applicable

HI chanty,

You need to write as

Username :localhost\chanty

password : your system local password

be sure chanty has the full administrator rights on the local machine not as guest.