cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to hide filter option of Pivot headers in QlikSense3

Hi,

How can i hide filter options from the Pivot headers,(Highlighted in the attached screenshot)

Pivot.JPG

Is it possible??? If not, please suggest for an alternative pivot to achieve the same ??

13 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Its done, before the change

Not applicable
Author

Hi Martin,

I Read your inputs few times but still I donot know from where to start, Where is this theme and URL comes, I have a desktop version, Can you please guide me how to navigate and where to do what please ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Rohit,

With the guidance comments from Martin, I did those changes and is working fine for me.

You can find theme.css file is in the path mentioned below.

C:\Users\<User>\AppData\Local\Programs\Qlik\Sense\Client\themes\sense\theme.css

C:\Users\<User>\AppData\Local\Programs\Qlik\Sense\Client\themes\highvis\theme.css

C:\Users\<User>\AppData\Local\Programs\Qlik\Sense\Client\themes\bleak\theme.css

By default in desktop version, the theme used is "..\sense\theme.css".

Just include this code in the end of the file.

.qv-pt-meta-button {

display: none !important

}

Actually using "!important" is not a good practice in css coding, but still it will help in our requirement.

After making the change, restart the application.

Also if you want to explore more in look and feel of your application, you can work on  the file mentioned below(After taking backup).

C:\Users\Bijoy\AppData\Local\Programs\Qlik\Sense\Client\assets\client\client.css

Good Luck.

simondachstr
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Nicely summarized!