Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

windows 10 tile like visual

Hello Everyone.

I have been working on a new project and i got a request to build a visual that looks like windows 10 tile. I have searched everywhere on on internet to see if there are any much visual available in the form of extensions or something but could not find anything. I am trying to find a tile like visual in which each tile would be a Filed value with key information like 2-3 expressions in it. PLease help me find such a visual or give me an idea on how i might be able to achieve a similar functionality visual with what we have in qlikview.

Thank you,

Syed.

7 Replies
Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Could you prototype (using paint or other tool) what kind of visualization you want?

Not applicable
Author

blog1_viz.png

Something like this. Field value from one dimension and some key information like counts and % for it.

Not applicable
Author

I cannot use text boxes as the dimension may have 100 fields in it and the field value can change with each reload.

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

It´s not a hard to implement extension. Did you search Qlik Branch?

Not applicable
Author

I did search Qlik Branch. The i found this extension very close to my requirement. But its for Qliksense. I don't think i can port this extension to Qlikview.

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

I can develop this extension for you in exchange for some coffee mugs

Please contact using skype: cleveranjos

MarcoWedel

Hi,

one approach using standard text boxes might be:

QlikCommunity_Thread_232066_Pic1.JPGQlikCommunity_Thread_232066_Pic2.JPG

QlikCommunity_Thread_232066_Pic7.JPGQlikCommunity_Thread_232066_Pic8.JPG

QlikCommunity_Thread_232066_Pic4.JPG

QlikCommunity_Thread_232066_Pic3.JPG