Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Governance Dashboard 2.0 - reload button in Configuration tab doesn't work

Hi All,

I have Governance Dashboard 2.0 on QlikView server and I'm not able to reload GD using Reload button in configuration tab (when I access it via web browser - when I open it locally on my machine it works perfectly). So the question is do I have to change anything in the script?

Thanks for all your answers.

Regards, Rafal

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

Hi Rafal -

Unless you have somehow enabled reloads on Access Point, then you cannot reload the Governance Dashboard (or any app) via web browser. This is not an app setting but a QV Server setting.

Normally you would not want someone reloading an app via web browser - better to use QMC and Scheduler to have scheduled reloads of the app(s).

Tyler

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

Hi Rafal -

Unless you have somehow enabled reloads on Access Point, then you cannot reload the Governance Dashboard (or any app) via web browser. This is not an app setting but a QV Server setting.

Normally you would not want someone reloading an app via web browser - better to use QMC and Scheduler to have scheduled reloads of the app(s).

Tyler

Not applicable
Author

Many thanks Tyler for your response. Now is all clear. However, it seems that Reload button in Configuration tab is a bit usless - I can do the reload in a 'normal' way. And I can always hide the whole tab from the unauthorized users (which by the way it's hidden by default), so they won't be able to reload the app.

Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

Yes - the button is a "legacy" item from years back...