Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
d4rlie891
Contributor III
Contributor III

Show specific Value on Search

Hi,

Just want to know, when I click Search on COL_KEY Field, is it possible if I just want to show certain values (let say value : 3,4,5).

Search.jpg

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Hi Darmawan,

If you restrict COL_Key it will show only 3 values in COL_Key column under your table  or you can create a new field an restrict COL_Key to 3 values and placed above the table  but I don't think you are looking for this . So the answer of your question is NO.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

I dont think so, because search will operate on entire field value.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
d4rlie891
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,

I see, I thought the color of COL_KEY 3, 4, 5 are White and the others are Gray.

Thanks for your information

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

If you got the answer please mark the post as correct ans.

Below link will help.

Qlik Community Tip: Marking Replies as Correct or Helpful

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable

Hi Darmawan,

If you restrict COL_Key it will show only 3 values in COL_Key column under your table  or you can create a new field an restrict COL_Key to 3 values and placed above the table  but I don't think you are looking for this . So the answer of your question is NO.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.