Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

How to capture this log screen ?

Hi All

Can some one tell me where can i find this log screen ? 

CAPTURE LOG.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Digvijay_Singh

This looks to me Script Execution Progress window. If you want to keep it open after script execution completion, select checkbox as below -

Capture.JPG

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Digvijay_Singh

This looks to me Script Execution Progress window. If you want to keep it open after script execution completion, select checkbox as below -

Capture.JPG

marcus_sommer

Within the document properties in tab general in the top right area is an option to enable the creation of a log-file of the script-run. If this is enabled you could find this log in the same folder in which your qvw is.

Beside them I see that you have a lot of synthetic keys - I suggest strongly to remove them as the next step:

Circular References

The Table Viewer

Synthetic Keys

- Marcus

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

If you generate a log file while reloading your document, the resulting script log will contain about the same information but not entirely. The synthetic key creation phase will be listed in the log in exact the same terms as in the progress window.

You can however copy&paste the progress window output into a text file if you want. Disable the checkbox in the lower left corner while the script is running and select the output when the script has run to completion. Press Ctrl-C.

Peter

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi All

thank you very much for all your valuable feedback and info.

Paul