Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Accesspoint "loading content"

Hi All,

One user is facing the issue while opening access point from Firefox browser (with chrome as well) but he is not able to open the application as screen just showing "loading content". We are using QVWS. I tried to follow below thread in which there are solution related to IIS but I am using QVWS. Can someone please help?

Qlikview 11 Accesspoint "loading content"

bbt‌  stevedark  pcammaert

7 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Can somebody suggest something?

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

The first thing to check is that the licence key has been applied properly.  Check this in the QMC.

Check also that all services are up and running correctly.

There may be some extra information in the Windows event viewers.

Check that the user account used for the service and the user account accessing AccessPoint has all the required permissions.

A restart can sometimes cause things to start working better also.

Hope that helps,

Steve

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Also, what is the machine name you are accessing?  I recall something about failures when there are certain characters in the machine name.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the response, I have already done restarting services and reboot server as well but issue still persists.

Also machine name is something like HW...... dots are numbers.

Not applicable
Author

what permissions need to check for user account ?

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

With the service account it is always worth, if you are able, making it a local administrator on the QlikView machine.

Steve

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

This issue happens when you are not getting directed to the Authentication page and trying to use the cookie from the browser, if the App Pool is not set with the right .NET Version or the .Net Version is not Registered properly on the machine.

Please troubleshoot the issue as per the following site and can perform the workaround mentioned.

Qlikview Accesspoint stuck at loading Content

Thanks,

Maheswaran