Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

how to make an expression

Hi,

Everyone,I have a problem about making a chart like below,

Comments:

Levels:A、B、C            (with the sales data)

So, how to write the expression with a chart in the Sample?

Best Regards!

11 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

From Your Example, What are you expecting?

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Not applicable
Author

thanks for your reply , perhanps it's a dynamic dimension case.   It will help a lot if you make it out.

Digvijay_Singh

The representation is bit confusing, can you try mapping all of your example values in your representation.

For example, ID001, Year 2014, Sales=4, you didn't show it in pic. If you can map your 6 example values in expected output, I think I can make equivalent in pivot table.

trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

Your sales numbers are not tagged in the source data. But I just assumed and mapped it to you source data. So take a look and see if this helps:

Picot_Chart_Part_II.jpg

Not applicable
Author

thanks for reply, I 'm sorry for confusing you, please see the question above, I have modified it.

Not applicable
Author

thanks for your reply, the field "Level" in your reply is not suspected to exist, for it's dynamic with other fields selecting

Digvijay_Singh

May be I am missing something but all I am asking is you have 3 values for 2014 and 3 values for 2015. Since you are showing 2014 and 2015 values separately, vertical(2015 values as rows) and horizontal(2014 values as columns), all I want to see 6 values in expected output.

Digvijay_Singh

all values must falls into one of the 3 conditions so we should see 6 1's corresponding to 6 values.

trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

I made the change to reflect the 'Level' in the code:

t:

Load *,

IF(Sales<=5,'A',If(Sales >5 and Sales <=10,'B',If(Sales >10,'C'))) as Level;

LOAD * INLINE [

ID, Year, Sales

ID001, 2014,4

ID002, 2014,8

ID003, 2014,12