Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prma7799
Master III
Master III

Section access failed after reload

Hi All,

I have issue with section access that is I applied sheet wise section section to one particular user ... and he can see provide sheet but after 2 reload this user will get all sheet access .

How to solve this?

Thanks

7 Replies
Digvijay_Singh

If possible share the sample script/data to identify the issue faster.

prma7799
Master III
Master III
Author

Not possible ..

Could you please give some advise or what possibilities are there?

its_anandrjs

Please provide your section access script to have a look.

Regards,

Anand

Anil_Babu_Samineni

How is your Section Access script looking

Try to create flag for sheets for user level. Then check from your end after that share to the user.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Digvijay_Singh

Hope strict exclusion is checked, user is not having admin access. As only one user is facing problem so you may try to debug taking his credentials, for debugging you can remove section access statement for the time being, that way you can see the section table in table viewer.

prma7799
Master III
Master III
Author

I strict exclusion checked but after strict exclusion checked Name cal user also not able to see the application

Digvijay_Singh

It is considered best practice that USER access level users should't see the blank document if they are not given any access through section access table. In the same case ADMIN gets full document.

I think if you go through HIC's blog on section access, you may find solution to your problem.

Qlik Design Blog : A Primer on Section Access | Qlik Community

Qlik Design Blog : Data Reduction – Yes, but How? | Qlik Community

Few more are available from HIC on this subject.

Thanks,

DJ