Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suresh_qv50
Creator
Creator

Qliksense Table repeating same rows twice issue.

Hi Every one,

We are using Table in qliksense to display table of information.

our table has 10 rows, we have small space we reduced the space of table to half, when i scroll down the same set of rows repeating again.

Please suggest any solution to avoid this situation.

Thanks & Regards

suresh

10 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi suresh, it the table space has been reduced maybe there are other columns not shwon because the lack of space, export the table to excel and check if there are really repeated rows.

If there is no space to show all columns, there is a botton on the right of the table with 3 dots (it can be easily ignored), clicking on it you can select the rows to show:

test.png

suresh_qv50
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Ruben,

i have Problem with rows not about the columns, please suggest any solution

rubenmarin

Hi suresh, Qlik doesn't shows two equal rows, so there should be a column wich have a different values between rows, please check what I said: export the entire table to excel and check the rows in the exported table.

Or attach the qvf to check the data, maybe there is a dual field or a date with the same representation in text but different internal value

simondachstr
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

A sample screenshot would help get to the bottom of this.

suresh_qv50
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi ,

I just attached the screen shots, please find the screen shots.

We have 11 bins in dimension, the table repeating same set of information again as shown in Screen2 Screen shotScreen1.PNG

Screen2.PNG

rubenmarin

Hi suresh, and how is the expression that creates the Dim column?

suresh_qv50
Creator
Creator
Author

Dimension --> Dim

Expression --> count(Dim) (Basic Expression)

rubenmarin

If it's not a calculated dimension the expression that creates the Dim column should be in the script, and maybe is created using Dual, because of that there are show as if they where equal but internally they have different value:

In example one of the '$0-$10k' can have a stored value of 0 and the other of 9.99.

You can check this adding an expression with "=Num(Dim)" and check if it returns a different value for the same Dim value

suresh_qv50
Creator
Creator
Author

If i increase the table height i was perfect, when i reduce the table height its repeating same values again.

Pls find the attached screen shot after increasing the height.Screen3.PNG