Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Editing and Saving QlikView Applications From Browser

Hi Everyone,

I want to know the answer of the following question. if anyone knows please help me to understand QlikView in detail.

Q : Is it possible to edit and save QlikView Application from Web Browser? If yes then what license is required and how it can be achieved...

Thanks

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
5 Replies
Not applicable

Hello,

you can use so called collaboration objects. These are available for your users with EE (QV Enterprise Edition (Server), min. 25 Named Cals)

Regards, Roland

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Author

Thanks Roland Kunle for your Reply,

Let me tell you in detail.

My client want to have capability of creating and saving documents from browser as we do using QlikView Development.

Until i know collaboration objects helps in changing and adding new objects but saving is not possible. I mean that document will not be saved at its original location.

So is there any feature in QlikView by which we can achieve this...

Please do help me..

Thanks Again

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi Kaushik

Its not possible from Web.

As Ronald says you can only share collebration Objects.

But you cannot Build application from scratch. By using Web browser.

Hope that helps

Regards

ASHFAQ

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Author

Thanks Ashfaq,

It Really Helped..

Not applicable

Hi Kaushik,

Not sure, how muc the below thread is going to help you on your requirement.

You can`t do application developement from scratch but user would be able to download the Qlikview application from web and they can do the

modification offline. Have a look at the below thread.

http://community.qlik.com/forums/p/39016/154096.aspx#154096

- SridharYes