Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Governance 2.0 error at ReloadHeatmapSort

I'm getting a "Table Not Found" error at this point in the hidden script

ReloadHeatmapSort:
NoConcatenate Load
SessionHeatmapDay as ReloadHeatmapDay,
SessionHeatmapDaySort as ReloadHeatmapDaySort
Resident sessionHeatmapSort;

So I'm guessing sessionHeatmapSort is the missing table.

I'll try and investigate but just wondered if anyone already knew of a cause for this.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I had a chance to look again at Governance Dashboard 2.0.

Turns out I simply set the vInputServerPath to the incorrect path of where we store out QVS logs. GD happily scanned it and found no Session information

I corrected the path and all is good.

View solution in original post

9 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Paul,

You are right, from error it seems that the table is missing.

Just check if any other table has same numbers of fields as SessioHeatmapSort and same name.

If then then probably they are merging them self (as a default behavior) and thus the table is not found.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Kaushik, in that case it wouldn't work for me either. And my GD2.0 works like a charm.

I guess it has more to do with the table not getting any data. That one is autogenerated. Paul, can you check whether your slider for the sessionDaysBack variable is set to a value greater than 0, or  - if you use a User Configuration file - whether the value for vInputDaysOfHeatmapHIstory is greater than 0?

Not applicable
Author

We just installed Governance Dashboard 2.0 (QVW)  but When I hit reload it does not do anything. Any Idea guys?

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

This is a thread about an entirely different issue. Can you maybe start your own discussion? Thanks.

Not applicable
Author

Yes, Peter

Thank you

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I had a chance to look again at Governance Dashboard 2.0.

Turns out I simply set the vInputServerPath to the incorrect path of where we store out QVS logs. GD happily scanned it and found no Session information

I corrected the path and all is good.

Not applicable
Author

Hello everyone I know this thread is a few months old but I am installing the GD and am getting these same errors.  Can one of you share what you corrected path looked like?  Basically what folder did you point to.  Here is what I have in my setup and validated that these folders are good but I don't see the HeatMaptable that my reload is failing on.

screenshot.jpg

Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

Clear our the "List of File Paths to Scan" and try the reload again.

The QVS (server) logs are stored based on the configuration of QMC, but default is what is listed in the Governance Dashboard initially.

You can check in QMC> System > Setup > QlikView Servers > Select your server > Logging

Screenshot at Sep 21 12-29-35.png

Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

Hi all -  SR2 of Governance Dashboard (2.0.2) has been released which addresses this issue! See