Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Blank preview sheet dev hub

Hi all,

We are using dev-hub to create a new mashup and we are using the preview sheet as an orientation but when we make some changes in the files associated with the mashup there are some functionalities that starts to going wrong.

• The preview page don't show anything. Just a blank background.
  • When we save the document appears a pop-up with the title "An error occured" but with no description. If reload the page the document keeps the changes.
  • The button "View" opens an "About:Blank" page.

Any idea? It's a dev-hub bug?

Thank's in advance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Aiham_Azmeh
Employee
Employee

it may have to do with the wbfolder.wbl file as mentioned in this page: Creating a mashup template ‒ Qlik Sense ;

The wbfolder.wbl is a "helper" for dev-hub to know which files are included in an extension; if the entry file is missing (for mashup the html file), then it will look similar to what you are describing.

regards,

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Aiham_Azmeh
Employee
Employee

Probably something wrong with your extension; can you post some code?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Aiham,

Thank's for your answer. The extension works fine if access trought the URL. The problem is in the dev-hub, but out of there it's ok.

Aiham_Azmeh
Employee
Employee

it may have to do with the wbfolder.wbl file as mentioned in this page: Creating a mashup template ‒ Qlik Sense ;

The wbfolder.wbl is a "helper" for dev-hub to know which files are included in an extension; if the entry file is missing (for mashup the html file), then it will look similar to what you are describing.

regards,

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank's again Aiham.

I checked the wbfolder.wbl and compared with the example "mashup-template" and seems to be ok. Our wbfolder.wbl contains all the files that is needed to run the mashup.

Aiham_Azmeh
Employee
Employee

then, it may be a bug - can you:

- share you mashup (or a similar one to be able to reproduce the issue) ?

- tell which QlikSense version are you using ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Aiham,

I don't know how but the problem has solved. Anyway, I can't share the mashup and my version is 3.0.

Thank's for all your answers.