Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview accesspoint not showing one data value for same dimension

Hello,

In one of the columns named as "Roles", I have 3 values - Sales, Sales Engineer and Delivery. The data is reflecting properly while selecting any of these values on desktop / personal edition. However, after uploading this same qvw file on Accesspoint server, I am unable to see the "Sales" option under the same column which I have taken as listbox.Though I can see Sales Engineer & Delivery options.

I have tried various things like changing the name from "Sales" to "Test" & to numeric values, renamed the main qvw file with different name, however couldn't succeed.

Please confirm if anyone has any clue on how to get the "Sales" option available on Accesspoint.

Thank you,

Deepak

Labels (2)
4 Replies
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

What version of Qlik you use?

Can you upload a sample to regenerate issue?

did you clear cache?

Regards

ASHFAQ

Not applicable
Author

Did you ever figure out what was going on here? I have the same problem. To complicate things, we have an intranet server and an extranet server. The issue only happens on the intranet access point. It's as if it doesn't think the third value is valid until you choose a particular record that has that value, then it shows. But it isn't selectable and doesn't show in a list box.

Not applicable
Author

I am having a similar issue, has anyone managed to solve this issue?

I have a pivot table with around 15 expressions and all of them are working fine within the personal edition. When the qvw is uploaded to the web server, one of the data values doesn't work, it just shows -.

calvin_wee
Creator
Creator

We had similar issue when deploying the application to a server of different location (timezone). Time difference is the cause and result is showing after Date of both location is the same. We modified the application to handle the different timezone and issue is resolved.

Hope this helps