cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

X axis dimension filter

Untitled.png

Hi all,

The above chart's x dimension has serial numbers and the chart is sorted by the start line date which goes into november 2016.  I only want to see the 15 serials that are most recent based on the start line date.  They are showing above, but I want to get rid of the scroll bar because the y axis sometimes gets messed up since some of the previous serial numbers have higher values than the 15 displayed.  If i could get rid of that scroll bar, the highest y axis would be about 30.  I can't use the static max / min because the numbers change so often drastically.

7 Replies
sunny_talwar

May be use set analysis or calculated dimension to show a certain range?

robert_mika
Master III
Master III

I believe you can turn off the scrolling in Presentation Chart Scrolling options.

Or use the Dimension Limits (second tab from the beginning)

Not applicable
Author

I agree, but how?  I've tried using set analysis but I can't figure out how to do it since the dates are later than today's date, and also always changing. 

Not applicable
Author

You can, but I need to see the last 15 only.  If I turn off the scrolling I see everything, which I do not want.

sunny_talwar

Not sure how the data is, but may be

{<Date = {"$(='>=' & Max(Date) - 15 & '<=' & Max(Date))"}>}

Not applicable
Author

I tried this:

sum({<START_LINE_DT = {"$(='>=' & Max(START_LINE_DT) - 50 & '<=' & Max(START_LINE_DT))"}>} REJECT_QTY)

and it says no data to display

sunny_talwar

How is START_LINE_DT formatted? Like a date or a number? If it is date, may be try this

Sum({<START_LINE_DT = {"$(='>=' & Date(Max(START_LINE_DT) - 50, 'DateFieldFormatHere') & '<=' & Date(Max(START_LINE_DT), 'DateFieldFormatHere'))"}>} REJECT_QTY)