Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

How to have the best of both work in QS ?

Hi All

I like to use extension , because it can create very nice and organised KPI. But then when i upload to cloud , it unable to display the KPI chart. See the below link for the 2 image.

why view from cloud i can view more Bar ?

Does any one able to offer me the alternative ? so that i can have the best of both world.  Now my solution is i need to have 2 separate app , one is for upload to cloud another one is for desktop app. which i think is not best solution , as i need to maintain 2 file.

Paul

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

The cloud environment doesn't support extensions at this time, it might be an add on later

Extensions in Qlik Sense Cloud

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Ugo

Thank you for your reply. And the link you share with me. Does it mean that if purchase Qlik Sense enterprise , then it will allow extension to be display on browner app right ?

Paul Yeo

Director

www.tdstech.com<http://www.tdstech.com>

HP+6285883521036 Indo

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, that's correct. I currently work with an enterprise edition of Qlik Sense and have it allows for extensions to be installed.

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

‌HI Ugo

Do you mean it support all extension ? Because in another post I heard from some one from Qlik I think he said some thing like " Dus to too many extension , Qlik need to certified those extension is working well and can be control . Then cloud can support extension.

BUt but if purchase QLIK SENDE then it support , this I am confuse.

PAul