Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andrefpc
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Qlikview Publisher The communication with QlikView Server failed (TimedOut)!

I have several qvws being reloaded and distributed and one particular qvw fails to distribute somedays. Yesterday the distribution went well, today it failed with the error mentioned. The network was monitored and there were no fails.

The error occurred is:

Error      QVClient.ExecuteWithAttachments failed. Exception=System.Exception: The communication with QlikView Server failed (TimedOut)! ||    at QlikTech.NetClient.QvClient.GetMessageDataFromSocket(Byte[] buffer) ||    at QlikTech.NetClient.QvClient.GetMessageSizeFromSocket() ||    at QlikTech.NetClient.QvClient.SendAndReceive(Byte[] request) ||    at QlikTech.NetClient.QvClient.Execute(Byte[] request) ||    at QlikTech.NetClient.QvClient.ExecuteWithAttachments(String request, Byte[][] attachments) ||    at QVSWrapper.QlikViewServer.ExecuteWithAttachments(Action`2 i_Logger, String i_Command, Byte[][] i_Attachments)

Thanks in advance.

14 Replies
Not applicable

Distribution starts.  Its when its copying the files. It will copy maybe sometimes up to 20% and then it will get the connection timed out.

andrefpc
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Have you tried to make a distribution of a single file?

If you have support open a case at QlikTech.

Not applicable

Single file works but not when running them simultatneously.  I dont have support.

andrefpc
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

As a workaround is it possible to run the tasks with a 5min delay?

Not applicable

We want to find the root cause and a solution..