Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Bar Chart with number and percentage

Hi,

I need to create a bar chart in Qlik Sense, something like that:

Sem título.png

So as you can see there is two values in each bar, actually they are the same number but in different formats, one is in numeric value and other is in percentage

I was looking to use one of these expressions

dual(Sum(FATURADO),Num(Sum(FATURADO) / Sum( TOTAL FATURADO), '#.##0,00%'))

num(Sum(FATURADO),'#.##0,00')&' ('&Num(Sum(FATURADO) / Sum( TOTAL FATURADO), '#.##0,00%')&')'

But this not worked how I was expecting

Someone can help me on that?

Thanks

Labels (1)
  • Chart

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Seems like there is no way to display expression default formatting. This was something which was available in QlikView, but doesn't seem to be in Qlik Sense. I tried another way to do this, but even that one didn't work. I am sorry, but I am out of ideas, may be a Qlik Sense expert might be able to offer some good advice

View solution in original post

8 Replies
sunny_talwar

May be like this:

Dual(Sum(FATURADO) & Chr(10) & Num(Sum(FATURADO) / Sum(TOTAL FATURADO), '#.##0,00%'), Sum(FATURADO))

Not applicable
Author

Capturar.PNG

It not worked here 😕

sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share you qvf to check this out?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

try this

Dual(num(sum(FATURADO),’#,##0,00%’), sum(FATURADO)

OR

Dual(num(sum(FATURADO),’#,##0,00%’) & Repeat(chr(13)&chr(10), rank(Sum(FATURADO))-2), sum(FATURADO)

Not applicable
Author

Here is the qvf

sunny_talwar

Seems like there is no way to display expression default formatting. This was something which was available in QlikView, but doesn't seem to be in Qlik Sense. I tried another way to do this, but even that one didn't work. I am sorry, but I am out of ideas, may be a Qlik Sense expert might be able to offer some good advice

Not applicable
Author

I was expecting that, thanks for the help!

fd
Contributor II
Contributor II

You can use Dual() and do not forget to set "Number Formatting" to measure expression.Capture.PNG