Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nabhiram
Contributor III
Contributor III

Why moderator approval takes more than 24hrs to approve?

Hi, I want to know how moderator approval works. Recently I posted one reply, took more than 24hrs to approve. Meanwhile I noticed some users posted reply to the same question after I reply those came to live but my reply not. Do I need to develop my profile? Thanks in advance Abhiram

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Abhiram,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We're sorry to hear you experienced a longer than usual waiting period for one of your posts. We strive to approve posts in a timely manner, and I'd be happy to answer your questions about how moderation works.

There are several reasons why we moderate posts in the community, which are outlined in our Qlik Community Tip: Moderation Basics‌ document.

In our effort to maintain community standards, we have set certain conditions that send posts to moderation for approval before they can be seen by others. Posts by new members are moderated to look for areas we can help them as they become a part of the community. Posts by older members may be moderated if they include links, attachments, specific keywords, or other triggers, to help us maintain an active, useful, and professional community for our members.

While some posts await approval in moderation before becoming visible, other posts that did not trigger moderation will go live as they are posted. Approval rates will vary depending on the time of day, day of week, time-zone, and activity level of the community.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,

Qlik Community Team

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Abhiram,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We're sorry to hear you experienced a longer than usual waiting period for one of your posts. We strive to approve posts in a timely manner, and I'd be happy to answer your questions about how moderation works.

There are several reasons why we moderate posts in the community, which are outlined in our Qlik Community Tip: Moderation Basics‌ document.

In our effort to maintain community standards, we have set certain conditions that send posts to moderation for approval before they can be seen by others. Posts by new members are moderated to look for areas we can help them as they become a part of the community. Posts by older members may be moderated if they include links, attachments, specific keywords, or other triggers, to help us maintain an active, useful, and professional community for our members.

While some posts await approval in moderation before becoming visible, other posts that did not trigger moderation will go live as they are posted. Approval rates will vary depending on the time of day, day of week, time-zone, and activity level of the community.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,

Qlik Community Team

nabhiram
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Jeremy, Thanks for your response.