Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Query of different columns and output total

I apologize for the question, but I'm just starting to work in Qlik Sense and still hang in a lot of places, but what I think is normal at the beginning - there are endless possibilities.

A sum of column B with restriction in column A I get over yes

Sum ({$ <AUFHDRDB.BEL_ART = {R}>} AUFHDRDB.SUM_N_EUR)

If I now however the restriction must expand, then I come no further. Say I would like to receive the Sumnme of AUFHDRDB.SUM_N_EUR if AUFHDRDB.BEL_ART = A and AUFHDRDB.STATUS = O or G or T

I have it with you

Sum ({$ <[UPDATE.BEL_ART] = {A} and ([UPDATE.STATUS] = {O} or [UPDATE.STATUS] = {G} or [UPDATE.STATUS] = {T})>} PICK UP. SUM_N_EUR)

Sum ({$ <[UPDATE.BEL_ART] = "A" and ([UPDATE.STATUS] = "O"} or [UPDATE.STATUS] = "G"} or [UPDATE.STATUS] = "T"}) } AUFHDRDB.SUM_N_EUR)

and

Sum ({$ <[UPDATE.BEL_ART] = 'A' and ([UPDATE.STATUS] = 'O'} or [UPDATE.STATUS] = 'G'} or [UPDATE.STATUS] = 'T'}) } AUFHDRDB.SUM_N_EUR)

Tried, but always get an error displayed. My question is where this is. Would be glad if someone could show me my mistake. Thank you!

2 Replies
johnw
Champion III
Champion III

Apologies in advance if QlikSense syntax is different from QlikView. In QlikView:

sum({<[AUFHDRDB.BEL_ART]={'A'},[AUFHDRDB.STATUS]={'O','G','T'}>} AUFHDRDB.SUM_N_EUR)

Not applicable
Author

Thank you, it works!