Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vijay_reddy
Contributor
Contributor

Can we install the qlik sense server, Nprinting server and Nprinting Engine on the same server (Same physical Machine)

Hi Team

We have already  installed the qlik sense server on the windows 2012 server .

Now we are planing to install the Nprinting server and Nprinting Engine on the same server .

please let us know

Can we  install the qlik sense server, Nprinting server and Nprinting Engine on the same server (Same physical Machine) .

Thanks

Vijay

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

This configuration may work but it is not officially supported (i.e.; do so at your own risk).

Sense and NPrinting should be installed on different machines.

Best

Aran Nathanson

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable

This configuration may work but it is not officially supported (i.e.; do so at your own risk).

Sense and NPrinting should be installed on different machines.

Best

Aran Nathanson

jchoucq
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Dear Aran,

in this configuration, NPrinting 17 and Qlik Sense on the same machine, does it mean it is not supported only for performance issues ?

Will it be still possible, in this configuration, to have support if we encounter a bug on other purposes ?

Indeed, it may not always be easy, for a customer,  to have 2 differents machines !

Best regards.

Johann

Not applicable

We did install Qliksense Server and Npriniting Server / Engine in the same server. Just use the same domain name and user. Once everything installed , login to NPrinting and click Admin -> Users. Edit the user you want and make sure Domain Account is there to. It give me a round about for couple of days as there is no mention of that in any of the documents.

Rajesh