Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kishorj1982
Creator II
Creator II

Publishing in Qlik sense

Hi All,

As per my understanding we can publish the app in QMC after importing QVF file and publish it in it's stream.

But shall we do that in HUB.(like qlik sense claud).

We can see all developed app in my work folder.once publish it we can't find app there.

Please suggest if i am wrong.

Thanks

7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Kishor,

Like Qlik sense cloud, it is not possible to publish apps from hub. It's purpose is used to develop apps.

Also, the app which is developed in your work folder will get disappeared once it is published to respective stream.

If you still want to work on the same app, you have duplicate the app via QMC

or

Navigating to the respective stream (if you have access) and right click on the app --> click on duplicate. It duplicates  the app in your work folder.

Thanks,

Neelima

miskin_m
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Kishor,

Yes after publishing the app you can not see the app in My work stream, so you need to duplicate the app. One will get published and one will be in My work stream.

kishorj1982
Creator II
Creator II
Author

thanks,

but after republishing app how that app in my work folder then,

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Kishor,

If you want to get that app again in you work folder, You have to duplicate the app by doing any one of the ways below:

First way:

--> Navigate to respective stream, right click on the app which you published, you will see a menu items.

--> From the menu items, click on duplicate.

Second way:

--> Navigate to QMC, Go to apps --> select the app which you published to the stream --> Click on "More Actions" button at the bottom of the page --> Click on "Duplicate" button.

kishorj1982
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Nilima,

Thanks.

Can you please tell me how to publish single sheet in Qlik sense.

Regards,

Kishor

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Kishor,

We can publish an app(which consists of multiple sheets) to respective stream, but it is not possible to publish a single sheet.

That can be done in below steps:

Login into QMC -->Navigate to "Apps" section by clicking on that under "Manage Content" tab.

-->Select the app and click on publish button available at the bottom of the page, then a popup will be displayed, there you need to select the stream and click "OK"

kishorj1982
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Publishing a sheet helps for viewing in other users also.Note: Sheets can be published only with the already published app.• click to view the sheets in the app overview.• Right click/ long touch the sheet you want to publish and select publish.• Publish sheet dialog appears and press Publish.The sheets have been published and moved automatically from My sheets to Published by me.Other users of the app will be able to view it in the community section

For already published app is this possible to publish the sheet.