Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

get all user reports

Hi,

I am trying to fetch all the Qlikview reports assigned to an user along with report URL within the service response.

I have tried the below code.

// create a QMS API client

IQMS apiClient = new QMSClient();

//retrieve a time limited service key

ServiceKeyClientMessageInspector.ServiceKey = apiClient.GetTimeLimitedServiceKey();

// clear the QMS's QVS object cache from user document listings

// so that the any new user documents can be discovered

apiClient.ClearQVSCache(QVSCacheObjects.UserDocumentList);

// get a list of QVS services

List<ServiceInfo> qvsServices = apiClient.GetServices(ServiceTypes.QlikViewServer).ToList<ServiceInfo>();

if (qvsServices.Count > 0)

{

// retrieve all user documents for the first QVS in the list

List<DocumentNode> userDocuments = apiClient.GetUserDocuments(qvsServices[0].ID).ToList<DocumentNode>();

// print the names of all user documents

Console.WriteLine("The " + qvsServices[0].Name + " contains the following user documents:" + Environment.NewLine);

foreach (DocumentNode userDocument in userDocuments.OrderBy(x => x.RelativePath).ThenBy(x => x.Name))

{

//Console.WriteLine(Path.Combine(userDocument.RelativePath, userDocument.Name));

}

}

Its returning the documents assigned to me. Is Document means report?

if so the document relative path I am getting empty. can I get report http path as well ?

Venkatesh.

0 Replies