Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tellmalaika17
Contributor II
Contributor II

Pivot Table percentage calculation not working

Hi,

I have added two dimension in a pivot table ie Customer Name and Rank Function to show Top 50 records. Expression - sum of the values and percentage calculation. Percentage calculation is based on Products/Total Products for each customers. I am getting the percentage nos for all the traders but for total it doesnt work. Total column has been added by checking partial sums.

I need to find  resolution asap. Hence any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Malaika

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share a sample to show your issue? We might be able to resolve it faster by looking at the issue

tellmalaika17
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I would not be able to share the qvw.  This worked. But now when i click on any particular customer the color changes.

For instance :

Product 1 is in green color

Product 2 in green color and so on

By default it shows green color based on the pct logic i have used colors for > 20 show green, >40 yellow and 60 onwards Red. But when i select any products in the rows the color changes to Red from Green. The color shouldnt change based on selection.

Can you advise?

sunny_talwar

May be ignore selection in Product field in your set analysis

{<Product>}

Now I can only hope that you would know where to put this because you have not provided an expression for me to show where this can go . But usually set analysis can be used in functions such as Sum, Max, Mins, Count, Median, Concat, ...etc. So if you have Sum(Measure), you can ignore selection using Sum({<Product>} Measure)

If this doesn't work, I would suggest create a mock up data which is close to your actual data where we can help you identify what you might be able to do. Here are some links which you can see in reference to samples:

QlikCommunity Tip: How to get answers to your post?

Preparing examples for Upload - Reduction and Data Scrambling

Uploading a Sample

tellmalaika17
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you so much..

Appreciate your help