Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Prompt connection Qlik Sense

Hello,

I configured and installed a Qlik Sense server with an Active Directory for my users.  However I would want to allow specific external users to connect to my server, for example a "test user" with specific rights.

There is not any prompt when I attemps to connect to Qlik Sense.  It seems like the server checks my Windows credentials (login/pwd of my windows session) and use them to connect. 

How can I force the prompt to appear to request login/pwd or to disable the AD automatic connection ? In Firefox it appears sometimes but in Chrome it never does... I searched in the QMC configuration options but found nothing.

Thanks

16 Replies
laxmanqlik
Creator II
Creator II

Thanks a lot  Shraddha

its working.

one thing here Shraddha, i am getting login page in QMC but whenever i open the hub it is not asking for credentials and it directly opening the hub.

is there any way to resolve it.

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

hub will use take login credential which you used for QMC.

In that case close the browser and then try opening hub.

It always uses same credential until you re-open the browser.

laxmanqlik
Creator II
Creator II

thanks Shraddha i think its working.

some times when i tried to open the hub it showing "INTERNAL SERVER ERROR" AND SOMETIMES "NO SERVICE ENGINE AVAILABLE FOR FOLLOWING APP" and its getting open after doing refresh for several times or reopening it

Do i need to make any changes to avoid it

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Which version you are using?

laxmanqlik
Creator II
Creator II

qlik sense 3.0

Not applicable
Author

Hi Laxman,

Were you able to solve this? Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello Masaki,

Do you have any idea about, "How to avoid domain name while login in qlik sense"?

I am using AD and in qlik sense login page(Forms method) it always ask to enter domain name then use name.

How i can allow user to login only(username) with their user name not like(doamin/username)?

Thanks a lot,

Best Regards,

Mayank Patel