Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

qsVariable extension for Sense

Has anyone tried using this extension in Sense 2.1.1 (desktop or server)?  It used to work fine for me before upgrading and I'm wondering if the Community has run into this as well.  Thanks.

7 Replies
Stefan_Walther
Employee
Employee

Hi,

works fine for me in Desktop. For the server import remove the following two files:

- LICENSE

- README.md

Erik also has updated the repo on GitHub, you can now find a ready-to-go zip file under /dist - this should work.

Regards

Stefan

Please mark the appropriate replies as correct or helpful so our team and other members know that your question has been answered to your satisfaction.

robert_mika
Master III
Master III

I'm using it and had the same problem.

But after  updates(see Stefan post) everything is back to normal

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello Kristin,

You may need to create the variables (which was automatically created in earlier releases via qsVariable) manually in Qlik Sense 2.1. I had the same issue, worked fine afterwards.

BR

Serhan

Not applicable
Author

I re-downloaded the extension, but still no luck.

Not applicable
Author

I just tried another zip (there are 2 locations to get files) and that one is working.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

hi swr

You may need to create the variables (which was automatically created in earlier releases via qsVariable) manually in Qlik Sense 3.1 I got same issue..work fine afterward making manually variable.

Regards

Dixit

Not applicable
Author

I have also getting error in 3.1 Version of qliksense

Regards,

Rutvik