cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

NPrinting 17.2 - Error trying to open the page

NPrint 17 error.png

Hi,

I'm using NPrinting 17.2, got an error when I would like to open a report (please see above image). The report was fine and I created and ran tasks with this report successfully before. After I got this error, I tried to run the same tasks but no email and no output to the destination.

May I know how to fix it? Otherwise I need to rebuild the report and all the related tasks again......

Thanks,

Kelvin

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

Kelvin.

As Stephen mentioned, this is a known issue and is cause when a variable is used in the dynamic name of a report.

You can delete the report and recreate the report without a variable in the dynamic name.

If you still get this issue after taking the steps above, please report the issue to the Qlik Support desk for further investigation as something else currently not known, could be causing the issue.

http://www.qlik.com/support

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Stephen_Jasionowski

This is a known bug that we are working on. If you reload the browser page, it should let you view the report.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the reply, but I got the same error after reload the page.

And I can't delete the item as well, it just stay there.

Frank_S
Support
Support

Kelvin.

As Stephen mentioned, this is a known issue and is cause when a variable is used in the dynamic name of a report.

You can delete the report and recreate the report without a variable in the dynamic name.

If you still get this issue after taking the steps above, please report the issue to the Qlik Support desk for further investigation as something else currently not known, could be causing the issue.

http://www.qlik.com/support

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
sujithgudipudij
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi Kelvin,

I am facing a problem when trying to load metadata the error i get is Request has been perged due to connection errors" and when i check in the logs i dont see any error, Someone please help me out

Thanks,

Sujith