Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Disable Sheet Object in Web Mode

Team

can any one help me ,

How can we disable the Sheet object either in Web View or IE view or a particular user should not see the Sheet object.

Thanks

Srini

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try Like below

Go to the properties of object, Layout tab, and set a condition like vVisible = 1 

Now create a new variable named vVisible in the variable overview menu(Ctrl + Alt + V), and a new button with an action that sets the variable to 1 or 0 so showing/hiding the object.

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
marcus_sommer

If it's just a kind of usability you could use a condition within the visibility like: if(osuser() = 'YourUser', false(), true()). However are these data confidential then you will need to use Section Access.

- Marcus

avinashelite

I suggest to use the Section access its dynamic and you handle more data protection scenarios

QlikView Section Access Examples