cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rcandeo
Creator III
Creator III

rank with barchart

I need to reply this image below In this attached application.

I have made the calculation that can be seen on the right of the page inside the application, and now I have to transfer this calculation to a barchart to reply this image.

The problem is that I don´t now exactly how to put this calculation in this char as it is not working (only broker number works)

The information that has to be in the barchart is Scope 10; Scope 11-30 and Broker (Broker is the black Dot)

Information important is that in this application my user always has to select one client and one specific year (the selection is already done as example), so it is necessary to combine rank calculation with advanced set analysis.

rank with barchart.jpg

12 Replies
sunny_talwar

rcandeo

When I open the app, the selection seems to have been removed, would you be able to suggest a good set of selections to work with?

rcandeo
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Sorry for that.

Please select 2015 as year; any coin on top middle, and "HBP Yij" as Broker

rcandeo
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Here is the app with the right selection

sunny_talwar

So this is what you are unable to get? These boxes with the information?

Capture.PNG

rcandeo
Creator III
Creator III
Author

this information and the numbers in blue, red and the dot when you put your mouse pointer under the graph.

rcandeo
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Any idea for me my friend? If you could show the 3 principal information, I think I can handle with the information of ranking ahead and behind later.

rcandeo
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Sorry bottering you, but any idea?

sunny_talwar

Robson -

I would like to help, but I am confused as to what exactly we are trying to do here. Would you be able to guide me a little here with what do we want to see and where?

rcandeo
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Sorry not  being clear.

First, here is a new version where I changed graph format to combined and used bar to informations "Scope 10" and "Scope 11-30" and used special Character Dot to information "Broker"

See the image below. On the left is the graph that is not working.

On the right we have the correct information. I took out what doesn´t matter.

What I wanna see is Scope 10, Scope 11-30 and Broker in graph with the same number then we can see on the right.

On pop up text I wanna see the description below the information (ex: $5 m ahead of rank 03, rank 2, $ 142 m behind rank 01)

I have transported the formula on the right as expressions on the graph but it is not working and I cannot find out why by myself.

ranking.jpg