Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

Gauge chart the sub title for display CY value not align ?

Hi All

I have a guage chart , the 2016CN and the value=11 is not in line. , Any idea how to make it look nice ?

Paul

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

May be using just one text in chart, instead of using 2

=Year(Max(YearMonth))-1 & 'CN' & '      ' & Count(DISTINCT If(inv>'800000' and  inv<'899999' and LY_YTD_Flag,inv)) &

Chr(10) &

Year(Max(YearMonth)) & 'CN' & '      ' & Count(DISTINCT If(inv>'800000' and  inv<'899999' and CYTD,inv))

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

8 Replies
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

my QVW

sunny_talwar

May be using just one text in chart, instead of using 2

=Year(Max(YearMonth))-1 & 'CN' & '      ' & Count(DISTINCT If(inv>'800000' and  inv<'899999' and LY_YTD_Flag,inv)) &

Chr(10) &

Year(Max(YearMonth)) & 'CN' & '      ' & Count(DISTINCT If(inv>'800000' and  inv<'899999' and CYTD,inv))

Capture.PNG

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Sunny

Thank you very much , it work.

May i know can I change the fonts size of the text by increase the from Chr(10) to Chr(16) ? may i know why it not display out after i change , and also i try to  change to 8 , i notice it also not display any thing.

=year(max(YearMonth))-1&'CN'& '      ' & Count(DISTINCT If(inv>'800000' and  inv<'899999' and LY_YTD_Flag,inv)) &

Chr(10) &

year(max(YearMonth))&'CN'& '      ' & Count(DISTINCT If(inv>'800000' and  inv<'899999' and CYTD,inv))

sunny_talwar

Chr(10) is not used for font size. Chr(10) is a line break which just pushes the text after it to the next row. To increase the text size, try this:

Capture.PNG

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Sunny

I try to increase font size from 8 to 10 , look like the length os not enough to display big fonts size , may i know how to increase the text length ?

BEFORE AND AFTER.png

sunny_talwar

While on the chart select Alt + Shift and you will see red lines. Extend the box for this particular text and you should see it just fine

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Sunny

Wow you ready know a lot of trick in QV.  Many thank , now all my Guage chart look nice now.

Paul

sunny_talwar

Awesome, I am glad it all worked out.

I would suggest marking any helpful responses which you think might help other users in the future when they land on this thread.

Qlik Community Tip: Marking Replies as Correct or Helpful

Best,

Sunny