Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Displaying values - Combo chart on DataPoints

Hello,

I want to display the Total values on top of each barwhich i have acheieved by using using an expression and making it invisible. However when i introduce a line graph, the values for the Bars are being shown for the line graph's data points which is wrong. Please help to resolve this issue.

Combo Chart Value display.JPG

Combo Chart Value display1.JPG

19 Replies
sunny_talwar

Try moving this expression for label above the expression for Sales and see if that helps. Also, have you made sure that you have no enabled the 'Values on Data Points' for the Sales expression?

Not applicable
Author

Yes i tried all these possibilities, but no luck... Is there any work around?

Thanks.

sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share a sample where you can replicate the issue for us to play around with?

Not applicable
Author

I have attached a sample application here. Please refer to the main tab.

Combo chart Qn.jpg

Also i have a second question on the By Country tab in the application. My requirement is to display the bars for countries and the stacks should be the sellers with their % contribution, please give your suggestios on that too. Thanks.

sunny_talwar

I don't see any attachment, can you reattach please?

Not applicable
Author

Yeah missed it, attached now. Please take a look.

sunny_talwar

This seem to have worked

Capture.PNG

sunny_talwar

Something like this for your second issue?

Capture.PNG

Expression:

FirstSortedValue(Aggr(Sum(TotalBalance),Date,BalCtry,Seller),-Aggr(Fisc_day_of_month,Date,BalCtry,Seller))/Sum(TOTAL <BalCtry> Aggr(FirstSortedValue(Aggr(Sum(TotalBalance),Date,BalCtry,Seller),-Aggr(Fisc_day_of_month,Date,BalCtry,Seller)), BalCtry, Seller))

Not applicable
Author

Perfect , Thanks Sunny.