Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rcandeo
Creator III
Creator III

rank with barchart

I need to reply this image below In this attached application.

I have made the calculation that can be seen on the right of the page inside the application, and now I have to transfer this calculation to a barchart to reply this image.

The problem is that I don´t now exactly how to put this calculation in this char as it is not working (only broker number works)

The information that has to be in the barchart is Scope 10; Scope 11-30 and Broker (Broker is the black Dot)

Information important is that in this application my user always has to select one client and one specific year (the selection is already done as example), so it is necessary to combine rank calculation with advanced set analysis.

rank with barchart.jpg

12 Replies
sunny_talwar

Some progress

Capture.PNG

rcandeo
Creator III
Creator III
Author

sorry for my late answer. I think it will help me. I´ll try to adjust the text bymyself now and tell you. Thank You.

rcandeo
Creator III
Creator III
Author

OK, if possible I need help to convert the last expression called text, so this can work in this barchar..

See that this works as a text object alone at the right of the graph

='rank '&$(vRankBefore2) & chr(10)

&

money((Min(ALL Aggr(Sum({<[Broker Group Name]= {"=Rank(Sum({$<[Broker Group Name]>}$(vCurrency))) <

$(vRankBefore)+1

"}>} $(vCurrency)),[Broker Group Name]))

-

Min(ALL Aggr(Sum({<[Broker Group Name]= {"=Rank(Sum({$<[Broker Group Name]}>}$(vCurrency))) <

$(vRankBefore)+2

"}>} $(vCurrency)),[Broker Group Name])))

/1000000,vCurrencyFormat)

&'m ahead of rank '&num($(vRankBefore)+1,'00')

&

money((Min(ALL Aggr(Sum({<[Broker Group Name]= {"=Rank(Sum({$<[Broker Group Name]>}$(vCurrency))) <

$(vRankBefore)

"}>} $(vCurrency)),[Broker Group Name]))

-

Min(ALL Aggr(Sum({<[Broker Group Name]= {"=Rank(Sum({$<[Broker Group Name]>}$(vCurrency))) <

$(vRankBefore)+1

"}>} $(vCurrency)),[Broker Group Name])))

/1000000,vCurrencyFormat)

&'m behind rank '&num($(vRankBefore)-1,'00')