Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

reload task

Is it possible to have an APP reload every 30 seconds?

If not what is the smallest amount of time?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rittermd
Master
Master

Why would you want to do that? 

Also, how long does the reload take?  If it takes longer than 30 seconds to reload then you couldn't even schedule them this often.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
rittermd
Master
Master

Why would you want to do that? 

Also, how long does the reload take?  If it takes longer than 30 seconds to reload then you couldn't even schedule them this often.

Not applicable
Author

I am with you on that, I was good with every five minutes but the management said every 30 seconds.

It is a small data grab, but I talked them to a minute so I am hoping to leave it at that.

But thank you for your response.  I will also share your input with management.

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your question.

I agree with Mark. What is the use case? There may be a better way to achieve what you want to do.

Unfortunately you cannot do that with Qlik Sense out of the box. You would need to use the APIs most likely and create a custom solution. Others if applicable have also used qlikview.exe in batch with a 3rd party scheduler. (but those have QlikView in house)

If you are interested - checkout this discussion: Real-Time Data Processing

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik