Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Governance v2.0.2

Hello.

I am running Governance v2.0.1 and downloaded v2.0.2. The problem that I am having is that v2.0.2 will not run with the same configuration settings as v2.0.1. Is there something that I need to modify or delete on the server in order to get this to work?

Thanks in advance.

Tom

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Tom

There is a bug in 2.0.2. See my last post on this thread Problems with Governance Dashboard 2.0

For your scenario I think you either have to provide a full explicit list of each QVW path separated by pipe delimiters in the dashboard setup or the associated config file if you use that approach.

OR

change the hidden script as advised in the above thread.

Hopefully there will be a bug fix soon as it's a quick fix.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

A little more information ... the Governance Dashboard 2.0.2 will only run if I keep 'List of File Paths to Scan' field empty, but then I don't get the information that I need for analysis.

Tom

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Tom

There is a bug in 2.0.2. See my last post on this thread Problems with Governance Dashboard 2.0

For your scenario I think you either have to provide a full explicit list of each QVW path separated by pipe delimiters in the dashboard setup or the associated config file if you use that approach.

OR

change the hidden script as advised in the above thread.

Hopefully there will be a bug fix soon as it's a quick fix.

Not applicable
Author

That a pretty significant bug considering all the possible locations of QVWs and QVDs. I will just stick with v2.0.1 for now.

Thanks. Tom