Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adamdavi3s
Master
Master

Friday Challenge- Sense style colour picker

Dear All,

A bit of Friday fun for everyone, essentially, improve this! I've run out of time to play today.

Its a quick lob together I have made to simulate the functionality of the sense colour picker, WITHOUT the use of an extension.

Its OK but not great... the inability to flex the row height on the picker (table) is a pain, I've added a second one for when less than 15 colours are picked.

Ideas:

1- stop it hiding the colours of excluded items (I can't figure out why it is doing this)

2- somehow make the colour range dynamic so there are always 100 colours as a user 'zooms' in

3- do something about resizing etc

4- generally tidy the idea up

Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG

3 Replies
adamdavi3s
Master
Master
Author

Another Friday is upon us, anyone want to take up the challenge?

sunny_talwar

I have not used Sense, but curious to know what functionality is this achieving? Do I get to pick color here? I am confused

Best,

Sunny

adamdavi3s
Master
Master
Author

i was waiting for your input 🙂

Its essentially a filter, so in my example ive added a colourmix to the results to rag them, the filter allows you to quickly focus on different areas, e.g you might know whats in the red but you might want to take a quick look at the oranges to see if there is an emerging problem.

obviously you can do it on the main chart, this is just a funky way of showing it!